Our school runs on the support of our families, parents, guardians, grandparents, volunteers and there are always opportunities to get involved if you’d like to, whether you have the occasional hour or a regular half a day.
Ways to get Involved
- Accompany one of our learning walks, which bring learning to life for example when learning about WW1, the children walked in the footsteps a soldier once walked before enrolling, and found his name on the village memorial.
- Do you have job that you can bring to school that fits with a current topic, perhaps a science experiment or an art project you’d like share?
- Attend forest school as a supporting adult (regular weekly or bi-weekly 2.5 hours)
- Attend our Celebration Assemblies and share our achievements.
- Reading with children in school (1-2hrs a week)
- Make tea and cake for events such as the celebration assembly.
- Attend the swimming trip as a supporting adult (2hrs per week)
- Gardening – we love our grounds, but they often need a tidy up and re-planting, help is always appreciated here.
If you have an interest in how the school is run and working alongside school leaders to contribute towards the policies, budgeting, strategy and staffing side of school, why not join the Governing Board.
Parent Teacher Association
If you want to help us raise money, meet other parents and staff and put lots of smiles on the children’s faces the PTA is the place for you. You can help on an ad hoc basis for a couple of hours at the school disco, make something for the bake sale, or you can take the Crown and Chair the PTA into its best year yet!
To get involved
To get involved, and help our school thrive, please contact Nicky in the office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will connect you to the right person.